Re: Library for proposals

Subject: Re: Library for proposals
From: "Melinda M. Carr" <melindac -at- CAPSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 09:38:25 -0700

It's hard for me to tell from your post exactly what it is that you are
looking for, but the newest version (releasing next week) of my company's
software might fit the bill. HotDocs 4.0 allows you to take sections of
text that you want to use again and place them on a library that can be
accessed whenever you are working in your word processor. When you want
to put a paragraph in your new proposal, you just open the library and
select the paragraph. It will be inserted in your open word processor
document at the current cursor location. The program also allows you to
flag variable information and have HotDocs merge certain paragraphs
automatically when the related condition is met.

HotDocs is an add-on to Word, WordPerfect, and Ami Pro. The list price is
$99. If you have more questions, send me a note or call 1-800-500-DOCS.

Melinda (melindac -at- capsoft -dot- com)
Capsoft Development