request for an article

Subject: request for an article
From: Megan Elizabeth Mc Macken <S1057984 -at- CEDARNET -dot- CEDARVILLE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 14:53:00 -500

Does anyone out there have a copy of the Journal of Technical Writing
and Communication, Winter 1995, v25 n1? I'm looking for an article
written by John M. Caher and titled "Technical Documentation and
Legal Liability."

If you could photocopy the article and mail it to me for a literature
review I'm working on I would greatly appreciate it!

--Megan E. McMacken
megan -at- soncrest -dot- giant -dot- net

Megan McMacken
P.O. Box 601
Cedarville OH 45314