Adobe Illustrator and Aldus Freehand on Win 3.11 and Win 95

Subject: Adobe Illustrator and Aldus Freehand on Win 3.11 and Win 95
From: Charles Jo <charles -at- LRC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 10:03:17 -0700

I'm having no luck installing these two illustration programs on my
3.11 and 95. They worked fine on the 3.1. Anyone aware of patches
for these updates?

-Charles

TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS * ENGINEERING * INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Charles Jo e-mail: charles -at- lrc -dot- com
Lloyd-Ritter Consulting, Inc. Internet: http://www.lrc.com
415.964.6644 x133 Fax : 415.964.8719
1043 N. Shoreline Blvd. Suite 101 * Mountain View, CA 94043