Re: Job Hopping to Increase Pay

Subject: Re: Job Hopping to Increase Pay
From: Moshe Koenig <alsacien -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 18:29:19 PDT

Matthew,

I've done exactly what you've done. What has resulted is that I've
actually had prospective employers openly question my emotional
stability!

I'd like to know if it's a crime to go for the big money. I'm
tired of having people act as if I'm doing something that they
wouldn't do. Maybe they're jealous. As I've said often enough,
Elizabeth Taylor has been married often enough, but that doesn't
keep men from seeking her.

- Moshe