Re[2]: Compensation question

Subject: Re[2]: Compensation question
From: Iain Harrison <iharrison -at- SCT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 16:14:31 GMT

Assisting staff with software questions/problems related to MS Word
and/or FrameMaker.
<<

Personally, I don't have a problem with that at all. The tech authors
probably know more about using Word and Framemaker (though we don't use the
latter at this office) than anyone else here.

If the opportunity to help someone with a problem comes along, that's fine.

We all work for the same company, and there WILL be a time when some
dratted bit of code, or some validation table or somesuch simply won't play
ball, and I have to drag an analyst/programmer over to sort it out for me.

If a favour is owed to me, they are far more willing to drop what they're
doing and save me tearing what's left of my hair!

Iain