Popularity of Framemaker

Subject: Popularity of Framemaker
From: "Katherine D. Fisher" <kdfisher -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 12:25:42 -0700

I've been hearing so much about how Framemaker is so widely used in the
tech pubs community, especially in Silicon Valley. There is almost no
access to it out here in New Mexico; it's hard to find anyone who has
even heard of it. I was just wondering...why is it the big ticket in
other parts of the country? Thanks in advance for any input.

Kathy Fisher
http://members.aol.com/KDFisher/kdfisher-index.html