Translation Info for Style Guide

Subject: Translation Info for Style Guide
From: A frog without wings is like a cow without thumbs <JLUBITZ -at- QTIWORLD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 10:34:34 -0500

Hi,
We are in the process of re-writing our in-house Style Guide, and we would like
to include a section that addresses writing for translation. Our manuals are
translated into a number of different languages but up 'til now, we have never
really addressed this issue. (I know...long story) <g>

If anyone out there has this sort of information and would be willing to share
it, I would really appreciate it and I know the people who read our translated
manuals would appreciate it, too!

TIA!
Jeanette

jlubitz -at- qtiworld -dot- com
(In beautiful downtown Sussex, Wisconsin)