Bay Area tech writing programs? (university programs)

Subject: Bay Area tech writing programs? (university programs)
From: Susan Gallagher <susan -at- LIVINGSTON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 16:38:49 -0700

We're considering recruiting entry-level tech writing candidates (in
addition to our search for more senior folks).

I'm wondering which Bay Area universities offer good tech writing or
english programs (with tech writing in the curriculum) -- anyone have this
info?

Thanks,

Susan

--
Susan Gallagher Manager, Technical Publications
susan -at- livingston -dot- com Livingston Enterprises Inc.