Re: Attack of the Zombie Terrible Clients

Subject: Re: Attack of the Zombie Terrible Clients
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 22:41:22 PDT

>I think it's more likely that the Neanderthals that the original poster
>was dealing with would respond to the above by accusing her of not being
>a "team player" or of having a "negative attitude" and telling her that
>if she couldn't do the job, they'd find someone to replace her!

See? My method has advantages no matter which way you look at it.

Losing a bad client is like being released from prison. You lose
the meal ticket and get your life back.

-- Robert
--
Robert Plamondon, President/Managing Editor, High-Tech Technical Writing, Inc.
robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139