help: FM + Distiller = bad output?

Subject: help: FM + Distiller = bad output?
From: David Somers <David -dot- SOMERS -at- ST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 09:42:14 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem with FrameMaker and Adobe Distiller:

I've written a documentation library in FrameMaker (5.1.1) and I'm
using it to make PostScript files to go through Distiller (2.0) to
make the PDF files for distribution. The BIG problem is that Distiller
is producing some strange PDF files... the first page of each document
is almost correct (but it is not as wide as it should be)... all
subsequent pages are perfectly correct but rotated 90 degrees!

If anybody could help explain what is going wrong, I'd be most
grateful.

Thanks,

David Somers