Oracle/RDBMS-to-Web Interface Issues

Subject: Oracle/RDBMS-to-Web Interface Issues
From: Sabahat Ashraf <sabahat -at- OPENIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 17:41:15 -0400

Company I am working with is doing several projects in which the system
has to take material from a (usually) Oracle database and spew forth to
The Web.

I know there must be others at this. What we want to discuss/get help
with/exchanges notes on most particularly in this regard are interface
issues.

Anyone?

S.
--
sabahat -at- openix -dot- com - ashrafs -at- rpi -dot- edu
735 Elm Ave Apt 5B Teaneck NJ 07666-2313