Writing for translation

Subject: Writing for translation
From: Kazumi Tsuruta <tscom003 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 15:35:51 +0001

I am a Japanese who used to be in charge of making manuals for electronic
products in Japan. The translation issue is very interesting to me because
I had hard time in managing translation process. I had the same problems
such as last minute changes and severe deadlines. I am interested in how
you communicate translators when you have to make translation version
before you finish the English version. (Translalators have to start their
job with incomplete English draft, don't they?)
If you have your own way or idea, please let me know. Thank you.