Translation into Arabic

Subject: Translation into Arabic
From: Norma Shulman <norma_shulman -at- BOSE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 16:56:27 -0500

I am interested in hearing about your experiences with translating technical
materials from English into Arabic. Can any of you give recommendations of
firms who do Arabic translation and who can also advise about the culture of
our potential readers? Please respond to me directly at the email address
below. If there is interest, I will post the responses (or a summary) back to
the list.
Norma Shulman
email to norma_shulman -at- bose -dot- com