JOB:Contract in Palo Alto

Subject: JOB:Contract in Palo Alto
From: Lists <lists -at- CHANCELLOR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 16:24:25 -0700

We have the following contract opening:

CONTRACT: Writer for Win95

LOCATION: Palo Alto, CA

CONTRACT DESCRIPTION:

This position is for a Technical Writer whose initial focus will
be on documenting class libraries similar to C++ class libraries.

The contractor will join a well staffed documentation group,
documenting a Win95 state-of-the-art database application toolset. The
publication group will document product specifications and on-line
help. This position combines elements of technical writing for a
developer audience, product specification and product design (working
with senior designers and architects). The position is highly
interactive, writers are fully integrated into the development team.

QUALIFICATIONS:
*) 3-5 years technical writing experience
*) Ability to meet tight deadlines
*) Knowledge of C++ is a plus.
*) Framemaker or equivalent
*) Excellent communication skills
*) BA/BS

More information about Chancellor & Chancellor and our
complete contract listings can be found at our
Web Site: http://www.chancellor.com

Generally, our clients prefer e-mail, please send us your
resume in electronic format whenever possible.

E-mail your resume to:
positions -at- chancellor -dot- com
(ASCII text or uuencoded)

or fax your resume to:
fax: (415) 435-5532

Please be sure to indicate the position you are interested in.
If you do fax your resume, please include your e-mail address.

If you have any questions contact:
Amy or Anthony
tel: (415) 332-0123

Our openings are for individuals with several years
experience in the business environment. We regret
that we are unable to help recent graduates with their
job search.