Information on creating PDF files

Subject: Information on creating PDF files
From: Jacinta -dot- Quigley -at- ISOCOR -dot- IE
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 16:51:02 +0000

Hi everyone,

My manager wants me to find out if it is feasible to put our manuals
up on the web in PDF format. Our manuals are created in Word 6
and are roughly about 30-40 pages per chapter. Each chapter is
broken up into a separate file. What I need to know is:

What problems (if any) would I encounter?
How does it handle graphics?
How long would it take?

Thanks in advance
Jacinta

Internet -: jacinta -dot- quigley -at- isocor -dot- ie
X.400 -: g=jacinta; s=quigley; p=ISOCOR; a=eirmail400; c=ie;
Tel -: +353 1 676 0366
Address : 42-47 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2.