Java in Educational Web Pages

Subject: Java in Educational Web Pages
From: Edward Savitz <sg94cshj -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 01:01:42 -0400

Are there any educational web page designers out there who have used Java
applets to enhance the appearance or functionality of their work? Also,
have you used Microsoft's NetMeeting or similar conferening software in a
school or training environment? I am making suggestions to my college and
would appreciate feedback. I've dabbled with modifying some public domain
applets but they seem to show off the animation aspects and not the true
functionality. Do you agree?

Thanks
Ed