[no subject]

From: Michael John Little <hypercom -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 20:18:01 +1100

I am hoping if some-one could sort out my confusion over CGI-PERL scripts.
I have a copy of MS FrontPage, and I want to write CGI scripts for forms
processing. I want to use the personal server that comes with Front Page to
test my scripts. What program do I need to get so I can run my CGI/PERL
scripts from my FrontPage test environment. If any one know, where can I
get it?

Cheers

MIchael John Little
Sine Timore, Per Ardua Ad Astra!

Hyper Communications
Knowledge is Power, yet True Power is Communicating Knowledge

1/36 Lusher Road Croydon Victoria Australia
Tel. (61) 015 886 190 Fax. 613 9722 9668
Email: hypercom -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au
WWW: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hypercom/index.htm