I think hell froze over (or tech writing in heaven)

Subject: I think hell froze over (or tech writing in heaven)
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 08:57:33 EST

On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, Gaylin Walli <gaylin -dot- walli -at- CDC -dot- COM> wrote:

> I believe I've found the perfect job. I'm still writing the same kinds
of documentation, but the people....let me tell you how different they
are.

<big snip>

Gaylin, I must disagree with the subject of your post. Hell hasn't frozen
over -- you've clearly died and gone to heaven. My question is -- how did
you figure out how to post from there?

Please keep us informed. I have some ideas about the afterlife but would be
interested to hear from an actual inhabitant of the place where I hope to go.
It's like networking -- I'd like to prepare myself for a job I hope to have
someday. ;-)

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer)