Multimedia Scriptwriting Resources

Subject: Multimedia Scriptwriting Resources
From: Mike Ingram <MIngram -at- SCIENTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 08:49:50 -0700

Does anyone know of any resources I could use to learn more about multimedia
scriptwriting? I have the opportunity to do some scripting for
scientific/engineering multimedia presentations and need to get some sound
footing. I'll be glad to chase books, magazines, web pages, mailing lists,
personal contacts, etc. I've seen a couple of articles in the STC
publications, but would like to learn of others.

If you like, feel free to email directly; I'll summarize what I learn to the
list if there seems to be interest.

Thanks for your help.

Mike
Be very, very careful what you put into that head,
because you will never, ever get it out.
Cardinal Wolsey (1475?-1530)