Re: Microsoft Manual of Style

Subject: Re: Microsoft Manual of Style
From: Matt Danda <dandam -at- GATOR -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 10:11:20 -0500

Hello:

I like having the Microsoft Style Guide around as a reference, but by no
means is it a very complete or definitive solution.

One redeeming characteristic, though, is that it finally solved for me that
stupid "mouse"/"mice"/"mouses" dilemma. They recommend using "Mouse Devices"
to express the plural of "Mouse."

For answering questions like that, the guide is probably worth the $25.

Matt

Matthew Danda
Technical Writer
Sony Objective Composer (Europe)

Home: dandam -at- gator -dot- net (in Gainesville, Florida)
Work: matt -at- sonytel -dot- be (in Brussels, Belgium)