Titles: summary of responses

Subject: Titles: summary of responses
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 18:04:00 +0100

Hello Sella,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Sella Rush an All am 05.11.96

SR> From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>

SR> My personal favorite, suggested by Mike Starr
SR> (WriteStarr -at- aol -dot- com), is
SR> "Minister of Propaganda." It has just the right amount of
SR> cynicism for me.

I should have enough reputation here to be politically incorrect. But this
idea would be impossible over here as many will think of Joseph Goebbels of
the Third Reich. Just like you hardly find anyone here with Adolph as his
first
name under the age of 50. The closest thing is Gustav Adolph, who was a
Swedish
king.

Just watch out for those small cultural differences...

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

--
Alexander von Obert, Urbanstr. 2, 90480 Nuernberg, Germany
Free-lance Technical Writer (electronics, software)