Re: Titles: summary of responses

Subject: Re: Titles: summary of responses
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 12:13:59 -0800

Ah--yes those cultural differences...

The negative connotation you pointed out was exactly what caught my eye.
It is true that we (in U.S.) often use the term Nazi or references to
it as a joke (think dark humor). For example a guy here named Rush
Limbaugh coined the term "feminazi." Easy to see, however, that Europe
and particularly Germany would find nothing to laugh about.
Sella Rush
Applied Technical Systems, Inc. (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington USA
Developers of the CCM Database