Tool? or no Tool.

Subject: Tool? or no Tool.
From: Cheryl Kidder <chekid -at- POSTMAN -dot- SYMIX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 09:05:07 -0500

Hi All:

We have an online help system that was developed using Winhelp and no
third party tool. I'm wondering, for those of you working with online
help systems:

-- did you use a tool?
-- if so, which one?
-- if not, how is your productivity level using just Winhelp?

I would be interested in your experiences with the tool you are using or
any input at all if you are working solely with Winhelp.

Your responses are greatly appreciated,
Cheryl D. Kidder
Senior InformaTIon Developer
Symix, inc.