Re: Screen Vibrates In Spasms

Subject: Re: Screen Vibrates In Spasms
From: "Virginia J. Link" <LINKVI -at- MAIL -dot- STATE -dot- WI -dot- US>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 13:57:47 -0600

I have also seen desk clocks, electric cord-to-outlet types, that when
located too close to the monitor caused the display to, how shall we say,
freak out.

Virginia Link
Madison, WI
Don Timmerman wrote:
<snip> Our computer guru replaced the monitor; no change. He finally moved
the monitor to different locations in my office. After trying about four
locations, he found one where the spasms were less frequent and very
minimal. I don't even notice the spasms anymore. The cause --
environmental. There must be stray electromagnetic energy in my office from
cables buried in the floor, walls, and/or ceiling. If anyone else has this
problem, try moving your monitor to a different
spot.