Re: Adobe Acrobat Question

Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat Question
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NATWEST-PLC-NY -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 21:33:19 +0000

"does anyone know if you can append .pdf files together?"

In a word, yes. Please contact me off line if I
can provide information as to what and how to do
it.

Regards,

Tom <<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NATWEST-PLC-NY -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>

You should be aware that the information contained within this message is
solely the opinion of the writer (me). The people at NatWest have little
control over how I express myself, and they should not be held responsible
for anything I say (unless, of course, I express it as a corporate
opinion).