Re: adobe acrobat question

Subject: Re: adobe acrobat question
From: "Wollt, Richard C RV" <rcw1 -at- PO9 -dot- RV -dot- UNISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 15:07:00 CST

----------
||Subject: adobe acrobat question
|Date: Sat, Nov 9, 1996 9:01AM
does anyone know if you
|can append .pdf files together?

Yes, you can append the .pdf files together using Adobe Exchange. Or you
can merge your individual postscript files together in DOS and then send one
file to the distiller. The end result is the same, at least functionally.
I prefer to merge the .ps files, my cohort appends his .pdf files, we both
post the result on the same web page.

If you want the proceedure to merge the .ps files, send me your email
address,

Richard Wollt
rcw1 -at- rsvl -dot- unisys -dot- com