Last Call for Competitions Entries

Subject: Last Call for Competitions Entries
From: Marj Hermansen <MARJ_HERMANSEN -at- NOVELL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 15:55:36 -0700

This is just a reminder that Friday, November 15 is the date set for all
entries to be turned in to the Intermountain Chapter Pubs, Art, and Online
competitions.

If you have yet to get your submissions ready--Do it now! If you need
entry forms, contact one of the competition managers listed below. The
materials can be faxed to you if necessary to make certain we receive
your materials by this weekend. Competition managers can also answer
any questions you may have concerning the competitions. Here's who to
contact:

Marj Hermansen, Art Competition Coordinator
Immediate Past President & Competitions Coordinator
1479 South 135 West
Orem, UT 84058
(801) 225-4463

Jen Wahlquist, Publications Competition Coordinator
English Dept. FAS #706
Utah Valley State College
800 West 1200 South
Orem, UT 84058
(801) 222-8757

Elizabeth Slaughter, Online Competition Coordinator
Corel Corporation
467 E. Timpanogos Pkwy. MS G232
Orem, UT 84057
(801) 765-4010 ext. 7259

Looking forward to seeing some great entries in this year's competitions!
Remember, we are hosting the International Technical Publications
Competition judging weekend in February. . . we'll want an outstanding
representation from the Intermountain Chapter.

Marj Hermansen
Competitions Coordinator