Using RoboHelp with Microsoft Developer

Subject: Using RoboHelp with Microsoft Developer
From: Phil Hellerman <Phil -dot- Hellerman -at- MCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:47:37 -0600

Can anyone on this list offer help for any "gotchas" in the above environment? I seem to be having trouble easily integrating my help files (built with RoboHelp) into the application developed under Microsoft Developer Studio (4.1). When help button is selected, application cannot find help files even though linked correctly (I think) via applications *.hm file.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Please respond directly to me.

Thanks

Philip J. Hellerman
Phil -dot- Hellerman -at- mci -dot- com