Macintosh Indexing Tool Needed (Still)

Subject: Macintosh Indexing Tool Needed (Still)
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 09:25:08 -0800

A few days ago I posted a request for info about indexing tools that work
with FrameMaker on the Macintosh, but I got no responses. Am I being
snubbed, or is there really no such thing out there in the wide world of
software applications? Please advise.

- tgr

It is worth more to satisfy a desire than to acquire an estate.

- Italian proverb