Macintosh Indexing Tool Needed Explained

Subject: Macintosh Indexing Tool Needed Explained
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 09:43:21 -0800

Hey, just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.

I have heard and briefly perused indexing tools that do things beyond just
compiling an index from markers. I am not sure exactly what additional
functionality they provide, but I would like to find out more about them to
see if they can be helpful in the indexing process. That's about it. Anyone
have experience with such a thing?

- tgr

I saw a subliminal advertising executive once, but only
for a second.

- anonymous