SGML DTDs

Subject: SGML DTDs
From: greg lenihan <glenihan -at- RMI -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 18:57:00 MST

Our company recently inherited some technical manuals that we now maintain
for the Air Force in SGML format. These use the MIL-M-38784C DTD, which
came to us with the manuals. We are looking to expand into other document
types, and one of these is to MIL-STD-961D. Has anyone come across this DTD
anywhere? If not, are there any recommendations for firms that can do
document analysis and write DTDs?

Greg Lenihan
glenihan -at- rmi -dot- net