RoboHelp-the adventure begins

Subject: RoboHelp-the adventure begins
From: "Julie A. E. Tholen" <tholeja -at- ANUBIS -dot- NETWORK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 10:30:28 CST

Hello fellow techtrons,

I've just been green-lighted to develop on-line help for a new tool with RoboHelp (as opposed to the programmers doing it in C++). I've never worked with this
tool before, but several of my colleagues have. But we have a question regarding
the inital setup of the tool. How much and what kind of programmer involvment is
required? We will be having training on the tool, but I need this information
for my deliverable plan.

If those of you who have worked with RoboHelp fresh out of the box on a project
could supply me with time/work estimates/definitions and general words of
wisdom, I would be very grateful. Of course I'll post to the list a summary of

Thanks a bunch.
Jules "Life is short. Eat dessert first"
(J.A.E. Tholen)
612.391.1354
tholeja -at- anubis -dot- network -dot- com