Online Help Authoring System - DocuPro, Eastgate Technology

Subject: Online Help Authoring System - DocuPro, Eastgate Technology
From: "by way of mazur -at- maya -dot- com Beth Mazur" <Bill -dot- Warner -at- RELIASTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 10:58:46 -0500

NOTE THIS IS FORWARDED! PLEASE RESPOND TO THE LIST OR BILL!

Author: Bill Warner at NWNL-111
Date: 11/20/96 8:19 AM

Dear Technical Communicator:

Subject: Have you have heard of Docu Pro or Eastgate Technology, Inc.
of Des Moines?

ReliaStar Financial, Inc. is considering online help authoring systems
for communicating information to insurance brokers and agents.

At this time, all those involved with online help development in our
companies are happily using one of the versions of RoboHELP or WinHelp
Office Suite. We know that there are many other fine online authoring
systems such as Doc-to-Help, ForeHelp, etc.

However, one of our divisions is exploring purchasing a (customized?)
online help system offered by Eastbridge Technology, Inc. of Des
Moines, Iowa. This product is: DocuPro or Docu Pro. At first
glance, their online help system sounds great. This ReliaStar
division is looking for a customized on-line help system for insurance
and financial products.

Have any of you heard of Eastgate Technology or Docu Pro?

I did a Computer Select search of 70,255 articles published in the
past two years in over 2,000 computer/IS publications. No where is
Eastgate Technology or Docu Pro mentioned.

Do you know of any other company that customizes online help system
for insurance and financial products.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Bill Warner, Ph.D.