OFF TOPIC: Monitor stories

Subject: OFF TOPIC: Monitor stories
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- ICONTROL -dot- ANZA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 11:20:29 -0600

Hello all--

My group is moving to 17" monitors (finally!) for use with our Macs.
Until now, we have had one 17" Apple monitor and one 17" Sony Trinitron
monitor, with the rest of the folks on the smaller Apple monitors.

We've been given the choice of getting more Sonys (and waiting a while
longer to get them, and paying more $$$) or to use adapters to use some
Techmedia monitors. We set the two up side-by-side, and I *think* I can
see that the Techmedia doesn't have the clarity of the Sony, but to be
honest my eyes aren't that sharp.

Anyone with any stories about monitors? wistfulness about compromises
on monitor quality? Please reply privately on this decidedly off-topic
topic. Thanks.

Patty Ewy
pewy -at- icontrol -dot- anza -dot- com