technical mainframe terms

Subject: technical mainframe terms
From: Benzi Schreiber <benzi -dot- s -at- SAPIENS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 07:21:39 -0800

Does anyone know where I can find explanations of mainframe terms (like a
glossary of some sort) ? I'm reading manuals for mainframe products and
half the time don't know what on earth they're talikng about. (It's been
a few years since I touched anything bigger than a PC.)

Thanks!

benzi -dot- s -at- sapiens -dot- com