Re: HTML Demoware

Subject: Re: HTML Demoware
From: "Kenney, Stephen" <stephen -dot- kenney -at- EXCH -dot- EDS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 09:44:58 -0600

Ed,

The best tool I have seen for this is MS Frontpage. It is the only tool
I have seen that lets you run a true server envinronment on yor own
machine. This, of course, provides all the functionality you may have
built into it, including CGI and JAVA. This tool is available at the
microsoft sight (or shareware.com), and will run for free until the end
of JAN.

Stephen Robert Kenney
SKENNEY -at- TAD -dot- EDS -dot- COM