Re: HTML Demoware

Subject: Re: HTML Demoware
From: Michael John Little <hypercom -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 21:17:53 +1100

Look at MS FrontPage, because it has a built in web server as well.
Regards,

Mike Little
MIchael John Little
Sine Timore, Per Ardua Ad Astra!

Hyper Communications
Knowledge is Power, yet True Power is Communicating Knowledge

1/36 Lusher Road Croydon Victoria Australia
Tel. (61) 015 886 190 Fax. 613 9722 9668
Email: hypercom -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au
WWW: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hypercom/index.htm