Foot in mouth disease, or I'm sorry!

Subject: Foot in mouth disease, or I'm sorry!
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 11:02:37 EST

On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, I stupidly wrote:

Subject: holy wars revisited

> Is this amazing? <snip>

Ohmygosh. Is my face red! I'm very sorry, gang. That was meant to be a
private message.

While I do not agree with Mr. Jessup, I would have been a heck of a lot more
polite about my disagreement had I realized that I was addressing the entire
list.

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer, especially considering that my company does not want to
eat my words or have my foot in its mouth)