info request - good magazines

Subject: info request - good magazines
From: Miki Magyar <MDM0857 -at- MCDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 11:49:55 -0700

We have an opportunity to suggest magazines and journals for our
company's technical communications library. (We will have a corporate
STC membership, and I bring in my IEEE journals.) Any suggestions?
Please respond directly to me, and I'll post a summary if there's enough
interest. Thanks -

Miki
mikim -at- mcdata -dot- com