Re: Telecommuting freelancers

Subject: Re: Telecommuting freelancers
From: William Warner <Bill -dot- Warner -at- RELIASTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 12:30:15 -0600

Alexander of Germany,

>If enough people are interested in networking about this topic I can
>host a special mailing list. I am far away from most of you, but this
>could be an advantage: I might hardly ever compete with anyone of
>you.

Great! Please advise us as soon as you are ready to implement/host a
group of technical writers interested in telecommunications.

Count me in.

Bill

Bill Warner, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Writer
ReliaStar Financial
Minneapolis, Minnesota
bwarner -at- reliastar -dot- com

Phone: (612) 342-3891

Subject: Telecommuting freelancers
Author: TECHWR-L (INTERNET.TECHWRL) at LOTUSAU
Date: 11/26/96 12:19 PM

Hello,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von William Warner an All am 26.11.96

WW> From: William Warner <Bill -dot- Warner -at- RELIASTAR -dot- COM>

WW> I share the same goal. I am interested in feedback from
WW> other tech
WW> writers who telecommute.

if enough people are interested in networking about this topic I can host a
special mailing list. I am far away from most of you, but this could be an
advantage: I might hardly ever compete with anyone of you.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

--
Alexander von Obert, Urbanstr. 2, 90480 Nuernberg, Germany
Free-lance Technical Writer (electronics, software)