Re[2]: FrameMaker Discrepancy -Reply

Subject: Re[2]: FrameMaker Discrepancy -Reply
From: "Alexandria G. Khalil" <akhalil -at- SUNGARD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 10:49:41 EST

Beryl,

No offense, but, why would Microsoft want or allow you to use anything
other than a Microsoft product.

Alexandria Khalil
akhalil -at- sungard -dot- com

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Discrepancy -Reply
Author: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM> at Internet
Date: 12/5/96 10:39 AM

>Framemaker knowledge is absolutely necessary to get a tech writing job in
the
>Pacific Northwest.
>Thanks,

>Sheila

Absolutely NOT.

9+ years in Seattle area. I don't know a single writer working up here with
Frame experience. I've freelanced and worked for Microsoft and Intermec.

Beryl Doane
Senior Technical Writer
Intermec Corporation
bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com