suggestions for dictionaries

Subject: suggestions for dictionaries
From: Mike Ingram <MIngram -at- SCIENTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:49:34 -0700

A while back I asked for suggestions for useful dictionaries and received
several excellent ideas. Thanks to all.

FWIW, I found a couple of references to be helpful that I'll pass along:

Reference Sources in Science, Engineering, Medicine, and Agriculture by H.
Robert Malinowsky and

Core List of Books and Journals in Science and Technology by Russell H.
Powell and James R. Powell, Jr.

Mike Ingram, Senior Writer/Editor
SCIENTECH, Inc.
1585 N. Skyline Drive
Idaho Falls, ID 83402

mingram -at- if -dot- scientech -dot- com
(208) 528-3739 (phone)
(208) 523-9380 (fax)