Read Me First! Sun Style Guide

Subject: Read Me First! Sun Style Guide
From: jsokohl -at- CAMPBELLSOFT -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 16:24:31 -0600

Anyone buy the book "Read Me First! A Style Guide for the Computer
Industry"? It was supposed to come with a CD of the text along with
"ready-to-use Frame(r) templates."

I bought it at the May STC convention. They provided a "Special Offer"
letter saying that the CD "was delayed at the duplicators" ([sic]--no
period at the end of the sentence). The letter is dated May 5, 1996.

Since then, I've contacted first Leabe Berman and now Mary Tracy of
Prentice Hall's Professional Technical Reference division. Each time
I spoke with them or received a message from them, I was told, "Oh,
the duplicators say it'll be about 10 days till the CD's ready."

I still have no CD.

Anyone else out there run into this problem? Any ideas on recourse?

Thanks.

joe