Re: Frame Spelling Problem

Subject: Re: Frame Spelling Problem
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 14:14:47 -0700

Re: Bob Hooker's Frame spelling problem....

>After all the brouhaha about Frame vs Word, I'm a bit chary about =
>admitting to a strange problem with Frame 5.1.1

Another TW here has 5.1.1 (Adobe Copyright) while I have 5.1 (FrameMaker
Copyright). She's had all sorts of trouble with 5.1.1 while I'm rolling
along fine with 5.1.

It sounds like Adobe is playing with their new toy and either:

A) Haven't gotten it right, or
B) Deliberately screwed it so we'll buy PageMaker.

My guess is "A", as we're equally likely (or more likely) to buy Word.

Sorry I can't help with the specific problem, but at least I can say others
of us are in the same boat.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
QUALCOMM

The usual disclaimers apply - QUALCOMM isn't that crazy.

Blodo Poa Maximus