Re: Frame Spelling Problem (#331312)

Subject: Re: Frame Spelling Problem (#331312)
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- AIRMAIL -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 13:48:09 +600

On 8 Dec 96 at 11:52, wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM wrote:

> Interesting. I'm having similar trouble with Word. It won't check
> ANY formatted paragraphs. When I got this error, I though that meant
> it would only check body text. I think it means that it will only
> check paragraphs with styles that are part of the template.

> Bill
> wburns -at- micron -dot- com

It sounds like you may have your style set up as a No-Proof style.
Word allows you to turn off spell-checking for individual styles and
you may have done this.

To set it so that the spell-check includes it, follow these steps:

1. On the Format menu, choose Style.
2. In the Style dialog box, select the style that Word is not
checking.
3. Click Modify.
4. In the Modify Style dialog box, click Language.
5. In the Language dialog box, select the language you use (for
example, English (US).
6. Click OK.

If it's already checked, then you have some other problem.

Good luck.

Jane Bergen
"my opinions are my own..."
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer