Re: A little moderation, please

Subject: Re: A little moderation, please
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 18:15:17 -0500

BrYan Westbrook:
>My experience with divided lists is that too much of the messages are
>cross-posted making even more mail through which to sift.

This has also been my experience. Self-control is a MUCH more effective
option!

K -at- __________________Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting Services
Technical writing / Editing / Document design / Research

"Let horrid Jargon split the Air/And rive the Nerves asunder."
___William Billings, in The Singing Master's Assistant (1778)