Re: Sense of Humor Testing

Subject: Re: Sense of Humor Testing
From: Pamela Wagner <pwagner -at- CSCI -dot- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 11:37:27 -0600

I have replied to Mr. Arrants negative and unwarrented comments
directly. I don't agree with him, but I don't think we should lower
ourselves to his level by chastising him in public as he did to Mr. Dean.

PS. I really enjoyed the posting by Mr. Dean and hope he has not been
offended by those with no sense of humor.

Pamela Wagner
Technical Writer