Re: Your STC post

Subject: Re: Your STC post
From: Alisa Dean <Alisa -dot- Dean -at- MCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 15:39:00 -0700

Actually, I'm doing contract work at MCI. I really don't think you
want to work here ("Here, take this stuff, spell check it, make it
pretty, and get it back to me tomorrow"). AAAAGGH!

But, I can give you the names of some agencies in the Denver area,
if you're interested. I don't mind a little healthy competition (of
course, only as long as I get the job anyway :> ).

BTW, thanks for your compliment. Keep it rolling

Alisa Dean
Sr. Tech Writer
alisa -dot- dean -at- mci -dot- com