posting guidelines

From: Angela -dot- Thomas -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 17:01:00 -0600

Maybe the middle of the Dr. Seuss discussion isn't the best time to
admit this, but here goes.

I am a two-day-old subscriber to TECHWR-L, and I have no idea where to
get a hold of the mysterious posting guidelines to which everyone
keeps referring. I haven't received anything from LISTSERV that even
mentions guidelines, and I probably would have gone on being ignorant
of them if the whole Dr. Seuss gaffe hadn't occurred.

Please, someone help me before I get myself into trouble! And have a
little mercy if this is something I'm *supposed* to know. You were
once a two-day-old subscriber, too.

Angela Thomas
angela -dot- thomas -at- jci -dot- com