Re: Sense of Humor Testing

Subject: Re: Sense of Humor Testing
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 13:38:06 -0800

The only thing more ridiculous than the posting of this ancient piece of
Dr. Seuss doggerel is the number of responses to it. I count 22 responses
(not including my own). Apparently, Mike Dean isn't the only one who hasn't
read the posting guidelines.

- tgr

Politics is show business for ugly people.

-- James Carville